Monday 4 June 2018


This card will be a choice of boy or girl...depending on what you might be expecting (not literally!)



This is another free cutting file but this one was from Miss Kate Cuttables. Kate does a daily freebie which is usually a cutting file and they are great so worth checking out her website.  This one is no longer free but is available for a very small charge.  I make a point of logging on each day in order to download the freebie while it lasts. 

Her files often involve quite a lot of layers which I've trimmed out of this version.  The elephant is just two layers of shades of grey.  I've added some highlights with a white pen.  The balloon was attached with a thin piece of cut card but I've just used a piece of ribbon and also added a bow,  I made the balloon big enough to accommodate a little stamped message.  I've also added a few mini punched hearts and also a matching oval at the bottom for the elephant to stand on.  I love the combination of grey with either the pink or the blue and think this makes a really sweet new baby card,

This is the last card for me to share from the forthcoming workshop...still time to book your place.  We are meeting on Tues 12th June 10am at Blakemere Village,  Call or email the shop The Wendy House to book a place.

No comments:

Post a Comment