Saturday 2 June 2018


Here is another of the cards we will be making at the workshop on Tues 12th June.  This one is a wedding cake but I've not added any greeting so that whoever makes this can do that however they want - either freehand writing or stamping or printing.  I've stamped behind using a very useful simple line flourish by Honey Doo.  The cake itself is actually the front of a free cutting file on the Cricut Air. It should be a shaped freestanding card but I've shrunk the card and just used the front.  I've cut the front in a pearl ivory card and the back is a gold glitter card.  I've then added some tiny punches hearts to the flourish also in gold glitter. To finish off the cake, I've added strips of narrow pink ribbon on the cake layers and a bow in the middle.  At the top I've added some paper roses to be the crowning glory!

Another  card to come...watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment