Tuesday 29 May 2018

Sorry it's been a while since I posted but I'm only just getting round to doing the next workshop which is on Tuesday 12th June 10am-12 noon if you are able to make it. We are making some cards I've cut most of the pieces out using my Cricut Air. This one is just using a basic hexagon shape cut from various tones of yellow and orange to form the hexagon. The bees are a free cutting file from Birds Cards - this is the link to the page Birds Cards . Birds Cards is a great site for free cutting files which most machines can use now including the Cricut Air and Brother Scan'n'cut. The bees have been cut using non-shed glitter card to give them the irradescent look. I have used a black pen to do faux stitching around the hexagons and a dotty trail behind the bees. I've used a small text stamp on one of the hexagons. I've mounted all this on a square 7x7 inch card. Look out for the other posts to show the other cards we will be making.

No comments:

Post a Comment